- 1.5 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate Vega Protein Powder
- 1/2 Tsp guar gum or xanthan
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup butter melted
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 2 Tsp Stevia Sugar or you can use maple syrup
- 1/3 Cup Almonds Sliced
- 3 Ounces sugar free chocolate chips or organic chopped chocolate
Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C). Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except for the almonds. Finally stir in the almonds and place the dough on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Form a rectangle and bake for 30 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, then slice. Lay the cut side down on the pan and bake for another 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool. Flip the Biscotti over and bake for another 10 minutes.
Once baked and cooled, you can dip the Bicotti in chocolate and add chopped almonds on it.