Founder, Dr. Weidong Yu, is widely recognized as one of Canada’s premiere Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Using his 30+ years of experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine and natural nutrition he has been able to create many innovative natural food and health products to support vision wellness.
Vision problems are becoming the new normal. This is due to lifestyle changes and trends which have led to a rise in poor vision worldwide. These include the increased use of digital devices, the rise in the aging population and Covid-19 lockdowns. Dr. Weidong Yu creates products with key ingredients that together work in tandem to become greater than the sum of its parts.
SightC – Eye drops treat the symptoms of dry eyes, but rarely do they target the root cause of the issue. What’s worse is that some drops contain preservatives which can cause inflammation and cell damage.
SightC helps your eyes from the inside out by providing them with the nutrition they need to thrive.
SightC is a full-spectrum vision health supplement based on 30 years of clinical experience treating patients with vision issues. It’s packed with superfoods, like Goji Berries, as well as naturally occurring Lutein and Beta-carotene for healthy vision support.
There are many benefits to using SightC:
- SightC is packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients which are known to help keep you healthy by protecting your cells from excess damage.
- The Goji Berries in SightC have naturally occurring Lutein, Beta-carotene, Xeaxanthin, and Luteolin that all work harmoniously together to assist vision function.
- The fruits, herbs, and roots in SightC have been used for 100s of years for the holistic curing of many ailments.
- Ingredients like: Goji Berries, Cherokee Rose, Dandelion, Hawthorn, Turmeric, Chinese Yam and Dwarf Lilyturf help with a variety of issues in the body. Cardiovascular health, kidney health, digestion health, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-microbial are some of the properties of these ingredients.
The antioxidants and phytonutrients contained in these ingredients help to keep the eyes healthy by protecting the cells from excess damage.
Serving Size: Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily.
Blueberry Gummies – Blueberries are known as the “longevity fruit” and are a great source of antioxidants. Blueberries can bolster collagen structure in the retina and provide extra vision protection through its antioxidant mechanisms.
Formulated with Canadian freeze-dried blueberries and sweetened with Monk fruit extract. These tasty gummies support overall vision wellbeing in the digital age. Some of the benefits of blueberry gummies are as follows:
- Provides replenishment to the eyes during extended or long periods of screen use.
- Loaded with anthocyanins that help to prevent damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- Sweetened by monk fruit extract, which has zero calories and carbs, and does not raise blood glucose levels!
Blueberries are loaded with anti-oxidants, called anthocyanins, that help to prevent damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Monk fruit is known for its essential oils, saccharides, proteins, vitamins, and avons. It’s rich in several triterpene glycosides known as mogroside Vs that have been proven to reduce disease-prone oxidative stress.
Monk Fruit extract is used to sweeten Blueberry Gummies. It’s a dried fruit over 200 times sweeter than table sugar, has zero calories and carbs, and does not raise blood glucose levels.
Serving Size: 3 gummies