As far as beauty essentials go, having a trusted lip balm is a must have for all makeup bags! Perfect for those “no makeup” makeup days, adding the finishing touch to a full glam look and even those days when you need a little extra moisture – Flexitol has you covered for your day-to-day. We are so excited to announce that Flexitol’s ultra nourishing lip balm is now available in two brand-new flavours!
Now available for $5.49 in new mint and berry flavours – this moisturizing lip balm formulated with cacao butter and clove oil is
sure to quickly become your go to lip product! Perfect for even those with the most sensitive skin, all Flexitol products are made to be gentle on your skin and don’t cause any irritation. These brand-new flavours feature the same deeply hydrating formula that exfoliates dead skin and alleviates discomfort. Show your lips some extra love and hydration with this ultimate dry lip solution!
- Flexitol Lip Balm is formulated to hydrate and soften severely dry, cracked, flaky, and chapped lips
- It’s a unique, steroid-free combination of ingredients that keeps lips comfortable, smooth, and healthy looking
- The formula contains urea in a rich moisturizing base that includes lanolin, cacao butter, petrolatum, and water as well as menthol, camphor, and clove leaf oil to address discomfort
- It relieves dryness/cracking associated with sun, wind, dry air, acne medications, blood pressure medications, chemotherapy or radiation, diabetes, eczema/psoriasis, non-fungal angular cheilitis, thyroid disease, allergies, smoking etc.
It’s SouthAsian Reviews: These lip balms are heaven for dry chapped lips! They keep the lips perfectly soft and supple.
Satya is a steroid free, effective anti-inflammatory that can be used for the face or body. Even around the eyes and on the lips. Made with 5 simple ingredients, fragrance free and USDA certified organic. Satya has also been submitted into Health Canada, and approved to make these health claims. Autoimmune issues like eczema have spiked in the last decade and people need more reliable options than just topical steroids. Satya can help, the way it helped thousands of Satya customers.
SATYA JAR – More than a moisturizer, Satya Organic is a proven effective topical anti-inflammatory that soothes and restores all kinds of stressed-out skin.
The Satya Jar delivers Satya’s trusted and proven effective moisturizing formula in a refillable and infinitely-recyclable glass jar. Ideal for your bathroom, desk, or bedside table, it’s a jar of love for the whole family!
Just like every member of the Satya family, the Satya Jar is 100% refillable with a Compostable Refill Pouch.
It’s SouthAsian Reviews: This is a magic cream for dry, dull skin! This is extremely rich and soothing for the skin. It has a calming effect on the skin and relaxes the skin no matter what the issues are. The best part of the cream is that it can be used anywhere, and on any part of the body and face!
THE ONE STICK- Satya’s new product for all skin stress! The One stick delivers Satya’s holy grail, multi-purpose moisturizing formula in a simple, refillable twist stick. The One stick addresses countless skin concerns in an easy and convenient format, designed to glide on smoothly and absorb quickly.
Always formulated with only all-natural, whole ingredients and no fillers, alcohol, or steroids. Use it everywhere from irritated scalps to cracked heels, and everything in between!
Thanks to a partnership with The Plastic Bank, every purchase of the Satya Stick helps pull plastic from global waterways addressing ocean plastic and local poverty.
It’s SouthAsian Reviews: Another amazing product, where this moisturizing stick helps any kind of skin concern, by getting quickly absorbed and providing great moisturizing benefits!
Shikakai Herbal Hair Powder – The Shika herbal hair powder finds its roots in the Ayurvedic herb, a componenet of Ayurveda, a traditional southasian medicine practice. Rich in nutrients, it works to strengthen the hair and stop the damage. The powder is rich in Vitamins A, C,D and K which are vital for the hair. It also provides antifundul and anti-bacterial properties against lice and dandruff. Together, these properties help the hair stay healthy, strong and shiny.
The benefits of using Shikakai in your hair include:
– Rich antioxidants and vitamins A, C, K and D
– Hair Growth, Antibacterial and antifungal properties
– Soothe inflammation of scalp and restore it’s health
– Maintain the optimum pH level of scalp, Cleanses hair without stripping it of its natural oils
– Adds shines and reduces tangles within the hair, Restores scalp health to reduce hair loss
– Prevents Lice, Conditions scalp