Written by Nazuk Chaudhry
Thora Sa Haq is one good drama to binge watch as it’s a romantic drama which is produced by Abdullah Seja starring Ayeza Khan and Imran Abbas.
The story revolves around Seher (Ayeza Khan) who belongs to a lower middle-class family whereas her father’s brother’s family is a rich family who is not on talking terms with Seher’s family. However, Seher’s father (Aijaz) has two brother and the middle brother (Waqar), still respects and talks to Seher’s father.
On the day Seher is going to get married, Seher’s father gets a heart attack due to the groom’s family not coming to the wedding as Seher’s father could not pay the dowry. Seeing his brother in his last moments, Waqar promises his brother that his son (Zamin) will marry Seher. And in a rush, does the Nikah (wedding) in front of his dying brother. As Seher’s father passes away, she is unaware that Zamin is promised to the older brother’s daughter.
The family drama gets complicated and is worth watching, as Zamin juggles his wife (Seher) and his fiancé (Hareem). This drama is a definite binge worthy!
Here is the full cast of the drama:
- Ayeza Khan as Seher
- Imran Abbas Naqvi as Zamin
- Mashal Khan as Hareem
- Saba Faisal as Rabia, Hareem’s mother
- Behroze Sabzwari as Waqar, Zamin’s father
- Firdous Jamal as Iftikhar, Hareem’s father
- Nida Mumtaz as Munazzah, Zamin’s mother
- Hina Sheikh as Shamsa Khala, Seher’s neighbour
- Saba Zahid as Zobia, Shamsa’s daughter
- Shan Baig as Rafay, Hareem’s maternal cousin
- Saira Ghaffar as Farzana
- Mehmood Akhter as Aijaz, Seher’s father (Guest)
Jhooti is a Pakistani drama series, which revolves around a girl (Nirma) who lies for everything in her life. Her lies affects her family and her father gets sick as well as her sister in law gets a miscarriage. However, Nirma blames her other sister in law (Zubia) for all the mishaps in the family. Zubia aways suspects that the mishaps of the family are through Nirma. In the meanwhile, Nirma is forced to get married to a very good man, and Nirma starts again by asking her husband (Nasir) for money before she could be intimate with him. Nasir gives her the money
and yet she does things that lands her marriage in a divorce. What happens next keeps the viewers on the edge. The drama is very intense and is worth binge watching.
- Iqra Aziz as Nirma
- Ahmed Ali Butt as Nasir
- Asma Abbas as Nirma’s mother
- Madiha Rizvi as Zubia
- Yasir Hussain as Ali
- Paras Masroor
- Tauqeer Nasir as Akbar (Nirma’s father)
- Mariyam Nafees as Saman
- Shaista Jabeen as Zubaida (Nasir’s mother)
- Zahid Qureshi as Zahid (Nasir’s father)